Couture On Demand
Terms & Conditions
• Couture on Demand offers the rental of luxury designed items at an affordable price and easy delivery service designed to fit you. We provide our services exclusively to the North West of the UK but can arrange delivery beyond by a mutual pre-arranged agreement – for enquiries e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
• Who we are. We are Couture on Demand Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is [ ].
• How to contact us. You can contact us by writing to us on email@example.com.
• How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the e-mail address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
• “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you with the order confirmation, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
• By proceeding with the order you legally agree to pay the cost of rental and any associated cost of the item/s.
• We then collect your credit card details with our secure World Pay payment service. You will be billed the final cost of your rental items and your credit card information will be stored until your item/s is/are returned. The information is stored in the eventuality of serious damage, loss or non-return of the item/s for any reason whatsoever. If any of the events stated clause 3.1.3 occur you will be billed for the full cost of the item at the market value at the time of rental.
• Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. You product may vary slightly from those images.
• Designer items. We do not have any rights nor affiliation with any of the designers listed on our website. The intellectual property, trademark benefits and copyright of each designer lies with and belongs to that particular designer.
YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
• Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
• When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
• Inspection of delivery. The Item will be delivered to you by hand by our own choice of courier. On delivery of the item you will have the chance to inspect the order, you will then be required to sign an accompanying form stating that the product is in a satisfactory condition and that all features of the items are in working order and that the items were delivered to you without defects.
• Delivery and collection. The item will be delivered to you by noon on the first day of your selected period and collected at around noon on the last day of your selected period. The item will be inspected by the courier on collection.
• We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
• If you do not allow us access to fulfil and provide services. If you do not allow us access to your property to perform the services as arranged (and you do not have a good reason for this) we may charge you additional costs incurred by us as a result. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange access to your property we reserve the right to take legal action.
• When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us until the time we collect it from you.
• When the goods are in your responsibility. You must not take it upon yourself to use any cleaning products on the goods whilst they are in your possession, this includes sending the products to any dry cleaners or any professional cleaning services.
• What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
• We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to) and you still do not make payment within 2 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DAMAGE TO ITEM
If the item is returned with visible damage which is beyond the realms of minor wear and tear the customer will be liable to pay for the full price of the item at market value price at the time of rental. You will be billed on the credit card information you provide upon the rental.
CONDITIONS OF THE RENTAL SERVICES
• By using ANY services offered on this website for Couture on Demand you agree to enter and be bound by a legal agreement between yourself and Couture on Demand. You agree to all of the terms and conditions without dispute and must abide the conditions of the services as stated unless a varied agreement has been reached with a Couture on Demand representative prior to entering into any service contract.
• If the credit card information provided by the customer is misleading, dishonest or incorrect and/or the payment is rejected due to any reason the customer must pay and fees presented by Couture on Demand in another manner/form. Couture on demand reserve the right to take legal action against anyone who does not pay for the services and reserves the right to use any third party debt recovery agency in order to do so.
We strive to deliver the best service and be the best in the market, we understand the importance of listening to our customers and delivering on promises, however, If you do happen to have any complains with our services please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a full and comprehensive response to your complaint within 14 working days and we will endeavour to resolve the situation in the most mutually suitable manner to all parties involved.
By visiting this website and/or using any services offered by Couture on Demand on this website you consent for your information to be stored and used in line with the terms and conditions. In order to fulfil our services we must store the data you provide when placing orders, e-mailing us, telephoning us, subscribing to our e-mails and other services which may become available at any point on this website and beyond for Couture on Demand.
Any forms, links or references on this website to any third party companies/traders/websites are not affiliated with Couture on Demand unless expressly stated. We do not take or accept responsibility for any information provided to third party websites.
If Couture on Demand for any reason are required to use any third party in order to legally recover any monies owed to them for the services provided by this website we may use the information given to us by the customer in order to do so.